Saturday, July 08, 2006

I have just moved here -- I used to have a blog on friendster -- http://pamigelsrud.blogs.friendster.com/my_blog/, where there are still old posts. I just got really sick of all the ads on my blog. Yech!! So... now I'm going to try to learn to use this site. Hopefully I'll have more luck. I've noticed when I edit my friendster blog on a PC there are more options than there are here on my Mac at home -- like there's a button that allows me to insert a link really easily that doesn't appear here. Maybe there's another way. I just haven't figured it out. I also have posted some music I wrote for fun at www.myspace.com/pamiamb. As I understand it now, myspace is quite controversial because of a certain population of disgusting individuals who have become famous for using it. It is also, however, a place that a LOT of musicians use to make their music accessible to the public. Linked to my little page are the bands of a few of my friends, as well as known musical groups, such as the Kronos Quartet and Alarm Will Sound. It's actually a really interesting place to browse and hear new music.

No comments: