Saturday, July 22, 2006

I'm about to go to bed -- I am SO beat, but I wanted to post a couple of photos. We left Kalamazoo (or Paw Paw, rather) at 7:00am this morning and arrived in Syracuse at about 7:30pm. It was quite a trip and took some work to keep Andrew entertained enough to survive sitting in a car seat all day. When we got here my mom had already left for her concert, but she left us all delicious homemade mac and cheese (the kind with broiled bread crumbs on top), which we enjoyed immensely. Also, Andrew enjoyed running around the backyard quite a bit. It's going to be hard for me to sleep tonight, because it's hot and I am wired from all the caffeine I drank to stay awake to drive. I'll try to catch up with life in Syracuse tomorrow. Here are a few pictures of Andrew:




No comments: