Friday, October 27, 2006

So I feel like I should blog since I have the chance, but I don't really know what to say. I've been without reliable internet access for the last several weeks and have only blogged short entries that I could sneak into my work day. Today I'm not working, so I'm at Kinko's and it's costing me money to write this... So far I have temped for 8 days in the Head and Neck Oncology Dept at Dana Farber Cancer institute and then yesterday I had an interview for another temp position in the Radiology department which starts on Monday and lasts for 3-4 weeks. I found out yesterday afternoon that I did indeed get the job, so that's good, but I'm not too thrilled about the fact that I'll still be in limbo. Last night I went to see "Moses and Aron" (Schoenberg) at the BSO and it was pretty crazy -- an incredible performance. I went with my friends Lisa and Jason with whom I stayed until Tuesday and ran into several old NEC friends while we were there. It is actually really reassuring to run into other people who are working day jobs and having a hard time getting things going musically. That's part of the appeal of living here -- company.

2 comments:

Suze said...

pam lamb!
a couple nights ago i had a dream about your new place of residence. i dreamed that you had a tiny, cold room with a floor made of roofing shingles and your landlady made you do all these chores instead of paying rent.

i'm guessing that's not really what it's like :) (I hope not!)

i'm glad you're seeing lots of friends in boston.

andre said...

Pam is cool!! Pam is cool!