I'm taking the lead here from Suze, the "list floozy":
5 Things I Want But Don't Have:
1. A plan (and the equipment) for developing and marketing myself as a singer. I think this probably includes the following things: renewing my subscription to "Classical Singer" magazine (which just expired), weekly voice lessons &/or coachings, a really good headshot and lots and lots of copies of it, lots and lots of copies of my resume, a really good demo CD and lots and lots of copies of it, the organization and will to actually send in my materials for opportunities (auditions) that come up and to potential employers, a great system/package for sending materials out.
2. A laptop that works. Ideally it would have MS Word and some sort of musical recording software, like "Garage Band", so I can keep writing songs.
3. Health insurance.
4. A financial cushion to help me out during times like now.
5. Physical fitness (mostly cardiovascular fitness, arm muscles, and flexibility).
5 Things I Have But Don't Want:
1. A nasty varicose vein on my left thigh and calf (or are there 2?).
2. Lots of excess body hair.
3. 6 outdated GRE study guides.
4. 5 books by Jan Karon. (Has anyone read them? Are they actually any good?)
5. CDs by LeAnn Rimes, Trisha Yearwood, Shaggy, Limp Bizkit, Mazzy Star, Lush...
5 Things I Don't Want and Don't Have:
1. Fake boobs.
2. Cancer, AIDS, Hepatitis, Tuberculosis, HPV, Parkinson's, Malaria, etc. etc. (you get the picture).
3. A pierced tongue.
4. An evil twin.
5. A 30 minute deadline to stop a team of mad scientists from spreading a virus that makes people sing or whistle Abba songs whenever they are within a 2 foot radius of concrete or asphalt.