Saturday, January 20, 2007

Six Weird Things About Me
(I've been tagged by Susan again!)

1. Sometimes I talk out loud to myself. I usually find it really helpful. I only do this when I'm alone at home or in my car driving, because I don't want anyone to think I'm nuts.

2. It embarrasses me to be overheard talking on the phone. Usually if I take a phone call, I'm most comfortable leaving the room if there are other people in it. This is especially true if I haven't talked to the person in a long time. I completely don't understand people who talk really loud on their cell phones while in the midst of strangers.

3. Apparently, I am no longer ticklish. (When I was a kid, I was ridiculously ticklish.)

4. I am not a picky eater for the most part, but I really don't like green peppers.

5. When cataloging books for the "New Book Shelf" at the library, I much prefer to type in the bar code numbers on the keyboard than use the scanner.

6. I HATE the wind. I HATE it HATE it HATE it HATE it HATE it HATE it HATE it HATE it!

Well, I'll tag anyone who wants to tell me about their weirdness!

3 comments:

andre said...

Re: #1. . I do that all the time. . "Hello, my friend" "No, you are not physically incapable of this task." etc. I have to catch myself sometimes in the grocery store!

pamigelsrud said...

Are you talking to yourself when you say, "Hello, my friend"? :-)

andre said...

yep.