Six Weird Things About Me
(I've been tagged by Susan again!)
1. Sometimes I talk out loud to myself. I usually find it really helpful. I only do this when I'm alone at home or in my car driving, because I don't want anyone to think I'm nuts.
2. It embarrasses me to be overheard talking on the phone. Usually if I take a phone call, I'm most comfortable leaving the room if there are other people in it. This is especially true if I haven't talked to the person in a long time. I completely don't understand people who talk really loud on their cell phones while in the midst of strangers.
3. Apparently, I am no longer ticklish. (When I was a kid, I was ridiculously ticklish.)
4. I am not a picky eater for the most part, but I really don't like green peppers.
5. When cataloging books for the "New Book Shelf" at the library, I much prefer to type in the bar code numbers on the keyboard than use the scanner.
6. I HATE the wind. I HATE it HATE it HATE it HATE it HATE it HATE it HATE it HATE it!
Well, I'll tag anyone who wants to tell me about their weirdness!