Wednesday, May 23, 2007

We have had a few really beautiful days this week and lately I have been dying to spend more time outside! Finally, today, I had the guts to leave work in the middle of the day and make a brief visit to Walden Pond, which is less than 5 miles away. Unfortunately, I had to pay $5 to get into the park, but I would say it was worth it - just to be outside for a few minutes. I'm sure there are other places just as nice that you can go for free in the same general area, but I'll figure that out later. What good is spring if you can't enjoy it?





I swear, one of these days I will get a real camera...

1 comment:

andre said...

Pretty!!!! I miss the lush transendental greenery of the East Coast and midwest. . I can't remember who said it, but the following is true. . : it *is* a landscape that is more encouraging to contemplation than the shock and awe topography of the west. . . pretty pretty . . it makes me want to write a poem or something! =)