Monday, June 25, 2007

Getting to know you:

1. are you wearing a coat or sweater because you're chilly?

2. what are you sitting on? are you at a desk?

3. is there music on right now where you are? if so, what is it?

4. what kind of mood are you in now? has it been the same all day - or has it fluctuated?

5. what's the nicest thing anyone said to you in the last 24 hours?

(my answers: 1. yes; 2. an office chair. yes; 3. yes; WBER - "the only station that matters" playing through itunes on my computer; 4. i feel ok. i was in kind of a bad mood when i got to work, but i feel better since i put music on; 5. paraphrased, "you have a really lovely voice. it's really warm. that's so unusual.")

1 comment:

Jake said...

1. no
2. a home office chair; yes
3. no
4. pretty good; I had some annoyed moments during the day, but my mood's been pretty stable actually
5. "I do not dispute it" in response to my proclaiming that it'd more fun to hang out with me than going to Inman Square