Tuesday, June 12, 2007

It looks like Steph is the winner!! (I'll get your address from Susan so I can send you your chocolate!)

To be honest, I did this quiz from memory and haven't done any research to verify my answers, so I'll tell you what I think the answers are (except #10 - I never knew the answer to that one! :)) Let me know if I'm wrong!

#1 - Holden Caulfield hates PHONIES!!
#2 - I was thinking it was the timpani... but I don't really know... I suppose I could listen to it, but whenever I open itunes, my computer runs really, really slowly... (I'll fix it! I swear! Or get a new computer...)
#3 - what Steph said!
#4 - I just want to add a few more favorites: A Room With a View (Forster), War and Peace (Tolstoy), Dubliners (Joyce)...
#5 - I confess, I've never read it either... It just sits there looking pretty.
#6, #7, #8, #9 - what Steph said!
#10 - I think it's somewhere in China

1 comment:

Steph said...

oh, yay! i didn't know chocolate was involved! thanks!