Questionnaire (still getting to know you...)
1. What book(s) are you reading?
2. What was the last party you went to? How was it?
3. What was the last movie you saw at the theatre? How did you like it?
4. What was the last card game you played?
5. What was the last music concert you attended? How was it?
6. What was the last meal you ate?
7. Is there a piano in your house?
8. Do you use an alarm clock? (besides your cat :-)) Does it play music or beep?
9. Have you ever been to Ireland?
10. Have you ever been to Australia?
(my answers: 1. Jonathan Strange & Mr. Norrell (Clarke); 2. At my boss's house last night - it was pretty fun; 3. Pirates of the Carribean - At World's End - it was ok, but it was long and I didn't enjoy it as much as I had hoped I would; 4. Set; 5. Harvard Collegium-Musicum a week ago - it was quite good; 6. Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich for breakfast this morning; 7. No; 8. Yes - beeps; 9. No, but I flew over it; 10. No - not even close.)