Match the quote with the writer:
(the prize is chocolate!)
1. "You only have to let the soft animal of your body love what it loves."
2. "If this world Was not held in God's bucket How could an ocean stand upside down On its head and never lose a drop?"
3. "Love can not fill the thickened lung with breath, Nor clean the blood, nor set the fractured bone"
4. "Today God gives milk and I have the pail."
5. "Et pour fuir la vie importune, Je me noierai dans ta clarté."
6. "Voici des fruits, des fleurs, des feuilles, et des branches, Et puis voici mon cœur qui ne bat que pour vous."
7. "One day you finally knew what you had to do, and began, though the voices around you kept shouting their bad advice --"
8. "O Star (the fairest one in sight)"
9. "You are in my blood like holy wine. You taste so bitter and so sweet."
10."It Is all Just a love contest And I never Lose. Now you have another good reason To spend more time With Me."
a. Verlaine, Paul
b. Sexton, Anne
d. Mitchell, Joni
e. Oliver, Mary
f. Lahor, Jean
g. Frost, Robert
h. St. Vincent Millay, Edna