Friday, July 27, 2007

**Note the second:

I've just compared my blog on the three different browsers I have on my computer (Firefox, Safari, and IE) and I have just one thing to say, Internet Explorer sucks! It puts my text in all caps!!

But, actually, now I just tried all of your blogs between the 3 browsers and I've concluded that the version of IE I have on this computer is all sorts of messed up, because Steph's, Susan's, and Ian's blogs show up with the text spread wide across the whole page in one column and Jake's blog won't even load. Looks like it's IE 5.2 for Mac (last updated in 2004). As you can tell, I never use it...

**Note: I just changed back to a Blogger-acceptable font!**

Heya, Blog readers! Could you please post a comment if my blog looks weird to you? My main concern is that this font, which I manually inserted into the HTML, isn't universally view-able. Thanks! :-)

5 comments:

Jake said...

Western Fantasy defaults to Tahoma here. Big Tahoma. Not sure it's what you were after...

Pam said...

Very interestink... Well... I figured something like that would happen. I guess I should change back to something more universal. :-(

Pam said...

it looks so cool on my screen! i swear!

Jake said...

I bet it does! You can check out this tutorial for a good guide on the subject. The interweb kinda sucks for slick typographic presentation....

Ian said...

My screen has a picture of a turtle on it, which is kind of weird.