Friday, August 03, 2007

FOOD FOR THOUGHT FRIDAY:

My singing voice is loud enough to carry to the back of a large hall. When I sing, I am often told, "I could understand every word." Apparently, I am even able to project my speaking voice pretty far when I put my mind to it. But most often, I am accused of being totally incoherent when I speak -- of mumbling so softly that I'm incomprehensible. It is totally unnatural for me to speak clearly at a reasonable volume. It is something I have to put a lot of effort into. I either mumble, or I decide to speak clearly and I end up speaking really loudly and unnaturally.

What is contradictory about you?

3 comments:

Jake said...

I espouse a Faith that I don't live by...

Joshua Nemith said...

I prefer watching fiction in filmic form rather than reading it...and I prefer reading nonfiction to watching serious documentaries. Hope that's not too pretentious :)

Suze said...

I'm generally introverted and kind of shy, especially in crowds or when meeting new people...but I have absolutely no fear of public speaking or presentations.