Tuesday, August 07, 2007

******************************************
***CONGRATULATIONS, IAN! A for effort!***
******************************************

Quiz Tuesday


1) Which of the following places did I live for at least three months (in a row)?
a. Cambridge, MA
b. Marcellus, NY
c. Sydney, ME
**d. Allston, MA**
e. Galesburg, IL

2) Which of the following is NOT the name of a pet I have ever had?
a. Vana
b. Bear
c. Suzie
d. Spotty
**e. Dr. Seuss** Seuss was my cousins' dog.

3) Which of the following is NOT the name of one of my relatives (to the best of my knowledge)?
a. Inez
b. Geneva
**c. Nicholas**
d. Hilmar
e. Spray

4) Which of the following was NOT an activity I regularly engaged in (at some point) as a child?
**a. Syracuse Children's Chorus**
b. soccer
c. violin lessons
d. figure skating lessons
e. ballet lessons

5) Which of the following places have I NEVER visited?
a. Prague
**b. London**
c. Paris
d. Edinburgh (is one of my favorite places in the world!!)
e. Vienna

6) Which language have I NEVER sung in on a solo recital?
a. French
b. Norwegian
c. German
d. Italian
**e. Spanish**

7) Which kind of church have I NEVER been a soloist in?
a. Catholic
b. Presbyterian
c. Christian Scientist
**d. Lutheran**
e. Unitarian Universalist

8) Which job have I NEVER had?
**a. waitress at "India Palace"** It was the "India House"...
b. annoying mall survey person
c. dishroom worker
d. clerk at "All For A Dollar"
e. 8th grade general music teacher

9) Which car have I NEVER been the primary driver of (at one point)?
a. Subaru Impreza
b. Dodge Colt
c. Nissan Stanza
d. Nissan Sentra
**e. Chevrolet Citation** was a car my parents' owned long before I could drive.

(the prize for this quiz is one of my favorite books - it will be a surprise!)

5 comments:

Ian said...

1. D
2. E
3. C
4. E
5. D
6. E
7. D
8. C
9. B

I'm actually not certain about quite a few of those...

Ian said...

1. D
2. D
3. B
4. E
5. D
6. E
7. D
8. D
9. C

How about now?

Ian said...

1. D
2. E
3. C
4. B
5. D
6. E
7. D
8. B
9. D

How about... now?

Ian said...

ok, one more try...

1. D
2. E
3. C
4. A
5. C
6. E
7. D
8. None of the above
9. E

Ian said...

Hmm. Looks like I won by default. Nothing wrong with that, I suppose. What are the correct answers?