If you had to, would you choose:
1) a really boring job (soul numbingly so) that pays $50K/yr OR a really exciting job (that makes you excited to get up and go to work everyday) that pays $30K/yr?
2) to be amazingly brilliant, yet confined for your entire life to a wheelchair OR to have significantly reduced intelligence, but be amazingly physically fit?
3) to have an incredibly rewarding family life, but be stuck in a small town for the rest of your life, unable to travel more than 30 miles in any direction OR to have a nomadic life full of travel to every destination you desire to see, but be unable to ever have a family or settle down in one place or relationship for more than one month?
4) to be the President of the United States OR to be an air traffic controller?
5) to be a really homely person of your own sex OR to be a really homely person of the opposite sex?
6) to be a butterfly OR to be a turtle?
(my answers: 1)B; 2)B; 3); 4)A; 5)A; 6)A)