Getting to know you:
1. How are you doing today?
2. Have you ever had a bike accident?
3. Have you ever been in a car accident?
4. Have you ever had to have stitches?
5. Have you ever broken a bone?
6. Have you ever fallen down the stairs?
7. Do you have any bruises on your body right now?
8. When's the last time you did something really clumbsy?
9. If you could have another lifetime to pursue another career (starting your education with this career in mind), what would you do?
(me - 1. pretty good!; 2. yep. i ran into a parked car in madison on johnson st.; 3. yep. in rochester a car stopped suddenly in front of me on the highway and i ran into it; 4. yep. in the bottom of my left foot. i stepped on a piece of glass in the creek by my old house in syracuse when i was in the 4th grade.; 5. nope; 6. yes. i slipped and fell on the stairs of my house on meigs st. in rochester and bruised the crap out of one of my shins.; 7. yep. a pretty big one on my right forearm.; 8. this morning. i fell over while standing still on my bike. i was reaching for the crosswalk button when i lost my balance and toppled over :-); 9. i'd become a veterinarian)