Getting to Know You
1. What was one of your favorite cartoons on television as a kid?
2. What cartoons did you like in the Sunday paper as a kid (if any)?
3. Are there any cartoon characters or muppets which still make you feel happy when you think of them?
4. Have you ever used an animal/cartoon image to make you feel better when you felt sad or scared?
5. If you could pick one song/piece to be your "theme song" for today, what would it be?
6. Name a movie you've seen that you left feeling changed - seeing the world differently.
7. Name a book you've read that you liked so much you recommended it to all your friends and family (or many people...).
(me - 1. the Smurfs; 2. Calvin & Hobbs; 3. Snoopy; 4. Yes - for a year I did a lot of driving back and forth from Rochester to New York City and would often find myself driving at night, feeling spooked and feeling like there was someone/thing in my back seat. It was a strange time. Anyway, for some silly reason, I put a picture of a golden retriever on my dashboard and that image helped me to not feel spooked. 5. I think "We are the Champions". I guess I need help getting motivated and feeling strong and confident. But, "Watershed" would be good, too; 6. What the Bleep Do We Know; 7. The Human Comedy - by William Saroyan)