Friday, September 14, 2007

Getting to Know You (some more...)

1. What are your work hours?

2. How do you get to work?

3. Do you eat breakfast?

4. How much water do you drink a day? What kind of water do you drink?

5. Are you a vegetarian? Have you ever been?

6. What do you miss most about your last job?

(Me - 1.8-5; 2.by car now, but starting next week I'll be riding the NEW BIKE IAN BOUGHT ME!!!; 3.usually, but not today :-( ; 4.not enough - filtered; 5.mostly - i used to be much more strict, but now i eat fish and chicken and turkey sometimes; 6. the dogs and my friends there, the kids)

5 comments:

Ian said...

1. When I get in until when I leave.

2. I like to ride my bicycle, I like to ride my bike.

3. I usually have some oatmeal when I get to work.

4. A lot. The wet kind.

5. Usually at least one meal a day. I have been for longer periods, but those haven't worked out in the past.

6. Nothing.

Suze said...

1. while daniel's sleeping and when the babysitter's here (middle of the day and in the evening) and on weekends when stu is here. it sux.

2. i shluff from the kitchen to the piano to the computer

3. oh yes.

4. enough...??i don't really know. I drink filtered tap water.

5. no. yes.

6. it depends on what you mean by "my last job." i kind of miss being on campus, but i'm kind of sick of that, too...i miss being around other adults more.

dude, i sound pathetic :)

oh, and new bike? sweet. great bf you've got there. take a picture, eh? (of the bf or the bike or both...)

Andre said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
dr. dre said...

1. I tried to calculate them recently and it's about 65 hours per week.
2. Walk! Shortest commute in town which is the only way I could manage to live here in L.A.
3. without fail
4. I have my little which is 16oz, I think. I go through one of those per day.
5. no. yes, and needing to go vegan again!
6. Grad school? Time for my own music.

Jake said...

1. 9ish to 5ish. I'm all about the ish

2. walk, T, walk

3. often, but if I don't get a glass of orange juice I start to feel really strange

4. yeah - not enough. filtered

5. absolutely not, never

6. the peeps