Getting to Know You
(Susan told me she likes to do these questionnaires, so I'm writing this one in her honor, since I'm at her house and she's currently putting Daniel down for a nap.)
1. When is the last time you visited the city where you were born?
2. What is the longest trip you have ever taken in a car?
3. What is the longest trip you have ever taken on a plane?
4. Have you ever ridden a really long distance on a bicycle? or walked a really long distance?
5. What is the longest vacation you've ever taken? (This, I suppose, could include summer camp or a trip to a relative's house or something -- somewhere you stayed for an extended time, but didn't actually move there.)
6. Have you ever had to sleep overnight in an airport?
7. When is the last time you rented a car? What kind of car was it?
8. Where did you go on your last trip? When was it?
(Me - 1. I was in Syracuse on Sunday; 2. This cross country trip will be the longest trip I've ever taken, but before this, the two trips I've taken by car from Syracuse to Orlando, FL were the longest; 3. I guess probably Boston to Frankfurt; 4. no, no, not really; 5. i guess summer camp in Maine for a month (is that right, Mom?); 6. yes - ugh; 7. in CA - it was a PT Cruiser convertible :-); 8. Well... I'm on a trip...)