1. What are you reading these days? &/or What's the last book you finished?
2. How many books do you typically read at once?
3. Do you prefer fiction or non-fiction?
4. Do you tend towards any certain genres? (i.e. sci fi, mystery, victorian, etc.)
5. Do you like to browse around in bookstores? If so, what are your favorite bookstores?
6. Do you have a library card in the town you currently live in? If not, when's the last time you had a library card?
7. Are there any books you'd like to read that you don't have your hands on yet?
8. Do you like to get/give books as presents?
(Me: 1. I was reading Bill Bryson's A Walk in the Woods, but put it down before/during the move and haven't resumed reading it yet; 2. I usually read one book at a time. I may glance through or read part of 20 others, but I only dedicate myself to finishing one book at a time; 3. I go through phases where I prefer one or the other; 4. i am more likely to tend towards certain authors and read most or all of their works if i like their style regardless of the genre; 5. yes yes yes! i admit i like the big chains because there are so many books to look at, but i prefer the indy chains, like trident and brookline booksmith in boston and a room of one's own in madison. i also like used book stores, like books & memories in syracuse and ravens books in cambridge; 6. no. brookline/boston; 7. yes - i'm looking forward to checking out oliver sacks's new book about music; 8. yes/yes.)