Thursday, December 20, 2007

News

I got a NEW JOB that I'll start on January 2nd. I'll tell you more about it later, but for now I'll just tell you about the part I'm looking forward to the most -- I will have a *much* shorter commute. Right now I have to leave the house at 6:45am in order to arrive at work on time (or nearly so). I work 8-5 (with a one-hour unpaid lunch break) and then don't arrive home until about 7:00pm. My new job is a 25 minute walk (or less - and perhaps a 10 minute bike ride) away from home! So, I will probably be able to leave home at 8:30am at the latest, work 9-5, and arrive home at 5:30pm. I can't tell you how excited I am about that!

2 comments:

Andre said...

Congratulations Pam!! I'm so pleased for you and your new commute!
Happy holidays!

Suze said...

Yay!!

Can't wait to hear more about it.
Miss you!
S