Thursday, December 20, 2007

Procrastinator's Exercise

I found a longer version of this (from Susan) in my email inbox and thought I'd revive it just for you!

1. What's a word that rhymes with "MAIL"

2. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?

3. What shirt are you wearing?

4. What were you doing at 8:00pm last night?

5. What does the last text message on your phone say?

6. What was the last beverage you drank? Where did you get it?

7. What is your current desktop picture?

8. The last time you dressed fancy, what did you wear and why did you dress fancy?

9. Does anything hurt on your body right now?

10. Who is the last person you "chatted" with online?

(me: 1.kale; 2.ian; 3.red hoodie; 4.watching *enchanted* with ian; 5.*where you is?*; 6.chai tea from the office kitchen; 7.gwennie (annie's dog); 8.a black dress for a choral concert; 9.neck,back,shoulders; 10.janine)

4 comments:

Jake said...

Okay, I'll bite.

1. Hale

2. Dave

3. Shirt - red, short-sleeve button up under a green sweater ('tis the season)

4. Singing Lessons and Carols at Redeemer

5. U too- have fun.

6. Coffee from the machine in the office kitchen

7. The Cat's Eye Nebula - NGC 6543 from Hubblesite.org

8. Tux - ringer for choral concert

9. Not unless I move! :)

10. You!

Suze said...

1. Bael (you know, the god from Elijah...)

2. Stu

3. Maroon maternity shirt. Still wearing maternity clothes, but at least they cover me now!

4. Nursing Anya

5. I don't even know. I hardly ever text message.

6. Water. From the filter faucet in the kitchen.

7. Some kind of astronomy picture, courtesy of Leopard (new Mac OS)

8. Nov. 18, my exit recital, I wore a navy blue wrap dress I made when I was pregnant with Daniel. It's the same one I wore for Pam's recital in Dec 05!

9. No!!

10. My friend Julia.

Ian said...

1. FAIL.

2. Jesse.

3. The same one as you.

4. Watching House.

5. "Hardy har har"

6. Water. A nalgene.

7. Air flight patterns in the U.S.

8. I wore a sports coat, a dress shirt, khakis, and a tie (and probably some shoes, socks, and underwear) for a Lessons and Carols service I was singing in at Stanford.

9. Yes.

10. Jesse.

Scott said...

1. Stale

2. My lovely wife.

3. Orange and brown striped waffle shirt, 2-year-old Old Navy.

4. Racing to FedEx to try and grab a package that wasn't delivered.

5. New phone... no texts on it.

6. I drank a "Super Orange" Emergen-C packet dissolved in 20 oz. of water. I got it at the Willy Street Co-op.

7. An intensely orange and deep green picture I found online of a rocky wilderness at sunset.

8. I dressed fancy on thursday to go see "Die Frau Ohne Schatten" at the Lyric Opera in Chicago. I wore black pants, black dress boots, a silver stretchy dress shirt, and a black leather jacket.

9. One stupid pimple.

10. I haven't "chatted" in eons! I think about 7 years ago I chatted with an ex-girlfriend.