Friday, March 14, 2008

Not hungry

So, today I am feeling back to normal. Finally, I got a full night's rest, after four days in a row of not good sleep. Last night I decided to go out to the healthy grocery store and buy lots of special raw food treats. Yesterday I was so hungry I was feeling almost like I wanted to quit this diet entirely, but there's only one week left!, so I decided it was a better idea to just buy lots of the raw foods that taste good to me. (It helped a lot talking to Mom after work. :-)) So, I bought raw cacao nibs, almond "ice cream", mustard flax crackers, and I made dip, and I just ate lots of good food until I was full. I also made "rejuvenation juice" from a recipe I found online. I slept great last night. And, today I feel much better. So far this morning I have eaten 4 figs, a banana, 2 oranges, and a grapefruit. And I don't feel hungry or crazy like I'm missing nutrients. What a relief. (I also brought 2 bananas, 2 apples, a tomato, an avocado, some mustard flax crackers, and some red pepper/cashew dip with me to eat.)

Here's the juice recipe -- if you have a juicer and are interested:

1 large apple
half cucumber
2 sticks celery
1/2 fennel
handful spinach
handful parsley

It tastes yummy (to me...)

No comments: