(Note: In case you haven't done this before, put your answers into a comment by clicking on the "COMMENTS" link below the post. You can click on the "Show original post" link to see the questions while typing your answers.)
1. What's the weather like in your city right now?
2. How awake are you today?
3. What did you eat for breakfast?
4. What are you wearing?
5. Are you procrastinating anything?
6. When is your birthday?
7. If you had a day off in which you could get away somewhere, where would you go?
8. What's the last book you finished reading?
9. When's the last time you did any sort of formal exercise?
10. Are you on any sort of doctor-ordered diet or exercise plan?
(1. 50F, mostly sunny, windy; 2. pretty awake so far; 3. nothing so far; 4. pajamas; 5. yes - doing taxes (and some other stuff, too); 6. april 28; 7. out of the city to somewhere pretty with flowers and squirrels and hummingbirds and stuff; 8. The Places In Between by Rory Stewart; 9. I walk for about 30 minutes to and from work every day, but I haven't done any *real* exercise in quite a while - not since I moved to SF; 10. Yes - high salt for low blood pressure)