(for those of you who are new to my blog quizzes, write your answers in the "comments")
1. What is a song you've had stuck in your head this week?
2. What's a poem or quote that inspires you?
3. What is a piece of music you haven't listened to before, but would like to?
4. What is a painting/drawing you love to look at?
5. Name a pretty place you've been to.
(me: 1. Phydile (Duparc), 2. Poem - "The Journey" by Mary Oliver, Quote - "Don't ask yourself what the world needs; ask yourself what makes you come alive. And then go and do that. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive." ~Harold Whitman, 3. Wagner's string quartet, 4. almost anything by John Singer Sargent. The Daughters of Edward Darley Boit is a favorite. It's hanging in the MFA in Boston. It's huge. The girls look *so* real. It's amazing., 5. There are so many pretty places in San Francisco... Somewhere on a hill in San Francisco.)