Monday, July 21, 2008

Questions

According to Tony Robbins, in his book Awaken the Giant Within*, it is really helpful to get up every morning and instead of wallow in self-pity that you have to get up for work and wish that you could go back to sleep, he suggests you ask yourself the following questions:

1. What am I happy about in my life right now?
2. What am I excited about in my life right now?
3. What am I proud about in my life right now?
4. What am I grateful about in my life right now?
5. What am I enjoying most in my life right now?
6. What am I committed to in my life right now?
7. Who do I love? Who loves me?

Doing this will help you put your focus in a good place -- and hopefully set you up to have a great day. :-)

(*which is proving to have a lot of really great stuff in it, despite that bit of extreme advice I told you about a few days ago)

No comments: