Enough seriousness! I don't know about you, but I could use a small break from it. Lately I have been getting really worked up about politics. Here's a diversion...
1. Describe to me a sandwich that sounds really delicious to you right now.
2. Do you like to drink beer? What sort of beer sounds good right now?
3. Do you wear perfume or cologne? or any sort of scent? If so, what?
4. Do you like to smell roses?
5. What sort of fabric feels best on your skin? Do you like to wear wool?
6. Do you ever wear turtlenecks?
7. Do you like to take baths? Have you ever been to a public bath or hot spring?
8. What would you like to listen to right now?
9. If you had to choose between listening to a Bach piano prelude, a Beethoven string quartet, a Brahms symphony, a Mozart opera, or the sounds of the forest, which would you choose?
10. If you had to choose between watching the sun set from the top of a hill overlooking a city or watching the sun set over the water (the ocean or a lake), which would you choose?
11. Which would you prefer to watch? A bunch of squirrels, chipmunks, birds, and bunnies eating nuts and seeds? Or, a wide variety of people walking by, having interesting conversations, in a park in the city?
12. What would you rather do right now? Sit in a comfy recliner with a kitty or other furry animal on your lap? Or, sit in a cafe and have a really interesting conversation with a friend?
(me: 1. avocado, tomato, sprouts, cheese, on a french roll [aka vietnamese sandwich]; 2. I think some Young's Double Chocolate Stout would taste pretty good right now -- or Left Hand Milk Stout -- on draft at the Sunset Grill & Tap in Allston, MA...; 3. I do wear perfume sometimes, but not always the same kind. I like pretty smells.; 4. YES! I love roses! Especially the pink and yellow wild kind. They smell amazing!; 5. I like satiny fabrics. Wool is itchy...; 6. I don't really like turtlenecks.;7. Yes! Yes, in Budapest!; 8. A really great choir singing beautifully in a beautiful place.; 9. Bach - C#, sounds of the forest a close second; 10. ocean!; 11. the animals; 12. Right now I'd rather sit in a recliner with a kitty on my lap, because I could really use a nap. I also love having interesting conversations with friends, so if I was more awake, I might choose that instead.)