Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Memey Times!

I Stole This Meme from Steph

Three Things You Want To Do Before You Die:
1.) Learn how to be more loving, happier, and more resilient to change/disruption
2.) Sing with the Syracuse Symphony Orchestra
3.) Travel to lots more beautiful, interesting places

Three Names You Go By:
1.) Peej
2.) Pamb
3.) Funk Sis

Three Physical Things You Like About Yourself:
1.) My nostrils, which I can wiggle
2.) My Gumby toe, because it's cool
3.) My left eyebrow, which I can raise independently

Three Parts Of Your Heritage:
1.) English
2.) Norwegian
3.) Irish

Three Things That Scare You:
1.) People who run after me with knives
2.) Flying in airplanes
3.) Windy roads through the mountains with narrow shoulders and no guard rail

Three Of Your Everyday Essentials:
1.) Clean air
2.) Clean water
3.) Healthy ecosystems

Three Things You Are Wearing Right Now:
1.) Earrings Emily brought me from Scotland
2.) Red Mary Jane shoes
3.) Brown pants with off-white polka dots

Three Of Your Favorite Bands/Musical Artists:
1.) Leonard Bernstein
2.) Indigo Girls
3.) Bach

Three Of Your Favorite Songs (at the moment anyway):
1.) Something's Coming (from West Side Story)
2.) Coin-Operated Boy (Dresden Dolls)
3.) Watershed (Indigo Girls)

Three Things You Want In A Relationship:
1.) Humor
2.) Music - lots of silly singing and lots of serious appreciation
3.) Extreme nerdiness

Two Truths And A Lie (in no particular order):
1.) My hair caught on fire in church once
2.) My hair caught on fire while drinking at a bar once
3.) My hair caught on fire while working as a waitress at an Indian restaurant once

Three Things You Want To Do Really Badly Right Now:
1.) Recline
2.) Read my book
3.) Go outside

Three Careers You've Considered:
1.) Masseuse
2.) Social worker / therapist
3.) Non-profit director

Three Places You Want To Go On Vacation:
1.) Moss landing, CA (where the sea otters make rafts together holding paws!)
2.) Hawaii
3.) Italy

Three Pet Names You Like to use for your pets:
1.) Floofy
2.) Pooky
3.) Silly muffin

Three Ways That You Are Stereotypically A Girl:
1.) I like to dress up and wear make-up
2.) I like Jane Austen novels
3.) I like to take care of people

Three Ways That You Are Stereotypically A Boy:
1.) I like to figure out how things go together/work
2.) I drive a stick shift and am a good parallel parker
3.) I like peaty scotch whiskey

7 comments:

Ian said...

I like the two truths and a lie.

Steph said...

I am *fascinated* by the two truths and a lie.

Pam said...

What's your guess? :-)

Suze said...

I know the one in the Indian restaurant is true...

Andre said...

I know the Indian restaurant. What amazes me is that your hair has been afire. . . . twice. !!

Tom said...

I am curious about the Gumby Toe. My toes do not have names, although now they are starting to feel jealous.

Pam said...

It looks like Gumby. I don't call it Gumby. I call it my "Gumby toe". :-)