For Susan, who is bored...
1. Have you started Christmas/holiday shopping?
2. Have you finished Christmas/holiday shopping?
3. Are you going out of town for the holidays? Where? To see who?
4. Have you been listening to any holiday music?
5. Are you singing/playing in any holiday concerts?
6. Is it snowing where you live?
7. Is your town nicely decorated?
8. What's your favorite thing about this time of year?
9. What's your least favorite thing about this time of year?
[me: 1. yes; 2. no; 3. yes - to Bradenton, FL to see my aunt, uncle, cousins, baby cousins, niece, brother, sister-in-law, mom and dad - yay!; 4. yes - some choral CDs; 5. yes - a few; 6. nope; 7. yes - well, especially union square, where all the big stores are; 8. giving gifts - thinking about what i could give someone to make them a little happier, and church, the stories of the bible that relate to Christmas and all the beautiful music that has been written about it; 9. being so busy and stressed out that i'm not able to relax and enjoy the season and i end up being cranky and difficult instead of gracious and giving, as i would like to be.]