*If you're new to my surveys, put your answers in the comments section by clicking on COMMENTS at the bottom of the post*
For Tom, who is running out of surveys to do...
1. Did you have a piano in your home growing up? Do you have a piano in your home now?
2. Which of these TV shows have you seen?: Firefly, Father Ted, Facts of Life, Family Guy, Family Ties, Fawlty Towers, Flight of the Conchords, Flipper, Fraggle Rock, Freaks and Geeks, Full House, Futurama.
3. What is the last thing you ate?
4. Do you now (or did you ever) own a recording by any of the following artists?: ABBA, The Animals, America, Alabama, Aerosmith, AC/DC, Alice in Chains, Anonymous 4, Austrian Radio Symphony, Arleen Auger, American Bach Soloists.
5. Are you wearing socks?
6. Which of the following places have you visited?: Carmel, Cannes, Camillus, Cazenovia, Cuba, Chile, Chad, China, Calgary, Czech Republic.
7. Are you listening to music right now? If so, what sort of ensemble is it?
8. Which of the following foods have you eaten today?: mochi, mozzarella, mackerel, mint, mayonnaise, mustard, melba toast, mango, mushroom.
9. Who's the last person who called you on your phone? What's the last text you got on your phone?
10. What do you think FACM should stand for?
(me: 1. yes. yes.; 2. all of them.; 3. Mango mochi ice cream.; 4. Just Arleen Auger.; 5. No.; 6. Camillus, Cazenovia, Calgary, & Czech Republic.; 7. Yes. Violin and orchestra.; 8. Mochi, Mango, and Mushroom.; 9. A bride whose wedding I'm singing next weekend. "Break them!"; 10. Festival of Awkward Clown Musicians.)