I'm home sick from work and need to take yet another nap, but first I thought I'd post a survey, since I haven't done that in a while.
Getting To Know You
1. When's the last time you took a leisurely, recreational walk around the neighborhood where you live?
2. When's the last time you took a relaxing bath?
3. When's the last time you made rice crispy treats or cookies or some sort of treat just for fun?
4. When did you last spend time looking at the stars (either through a telescope or not)?
5. When's the last time you sat somewhere and watched the sun set or rise?
6. When is the last time you went on a hike in the woods?
7. When's the last time you went to the beach (or to some body of water)?
8. When's the last time you played with a child - blocks or legos or something?
9. When's the last time you actively played with a cat or dog -- like fetch or chase the string or something?
10. When is the last time you hugged somebody?
11. What refreshes you -- restores your energy -- helps you get rid of stress?
(me: 1. I can't recall ever doing that.; 2. Maybe a month ago?; 3. I made brownies a couple of months ago.; 4. I haven't spent any length of time looking at the stars in quite a while.; 5. I think maybe we watched the sun set from the roof one evening not too long ago or at least intended to.; 6. Probably not since we went to Redwood National Forest. Was that last summer?; 7. I went to the beach a couple of weeks ago. I took off my shoes and socks, rolled up my jeans, and walked barefoot through the sand to the water and back. It was nice.; 8. Last Christmas I played Legos with my cousin's son, Andrew.; 9. A few days ago.; 10. Yesterday; 11. Going to a pretty, natural spot outdoors, taking a nap, laughing at something really funny, jogging...)