Monday, June 29, 2009

Bonk

I normally am pretty careful to only post about subjects I think anyone at all who knows me (friends, family, coworkers, musical colleagues, students, etc.) would be comfortable reading, since this blog, although not read by all that many people, is still totally public and easy for anyone looking to find. Unfortunately, in order to review the last book I read, Bonk: The Curious Coupling of Science and Sex, I would have to change that pretty drastically. Sex is a subject I have always felt very comfortable talking about with other people who are also comfortable talking about it. Unfortunately, I've found, there aren't a lot of people who are all that comfortable talking about it. Suffice it to say, the book was very interesting, hilarious, and something I would recommend to pretty much anyone who is interested.

No comments: