1. If you don't finish your plate at a restaurant, how often do you take the leftovers home? If you do take them home, do you usually end up eating them?
2. If you order take out and don't finish everything you ordered, how likely is it that you will finish the leftovers in the next day or so?
3. If you are eating a plate/bowl of food at home and don't finish it, but think you might eat it later, would you consider putting the plate/bowl in the fridge "as is" until later? or would you insist on putting it into a tupperware or other sealed container?
4. Do you eat cold pizza? Do you normally reheat leftovers?
5. Do you have a microwave? If so, do you use it a lot?
6. Have you eaten any leftovers today? If so, what? If not, when is the last time you ate leftovers?
(me - 1. Almost always. yes.; 2. Pretty likely; 3. I would probably just put the plate/bowl in the fridge until later; 4. I am not opposed to cold pizza. The only things I usually reheat are dishes with rice.; 5. No, but I used to have one and I used to use it a lot.; 6. Yep - a little Burmese and a little Indian. Yum.)
I realize this is kind of a random topic...