Thursday, September 17, 2009

Mom's backyard

I wish this picture included the backyard bunny, the chipmunk, squirrels, cardinals, chickadees, goldfinches, and Bearsie, my mom's kitty, or the other half of the yard, but you can definitely get a sense of how beautifully green it is. :-)



I guess I was pretty deep in thought... I would love to put pictures from my visit with my cousin and her adorable son, but I think I should ask her first. I don't want to violate her privacy. In the meantime, here is a picture of me at the playground. Too bad I didn't get any pictures of me and my mom together. Looks like I was alone the whole vacation... but I wasn't. You'll have to just imagine the other people.



*By the way, my mother is the expert photographer who took these pictures. :-)

3 comments:

Suze said...

See? You're GORGEOUS! Seriously, what a beautiful picture (and I can't believe how long your hair is!)

Miss you,
S

Pam said...

Aw geez! Thanks, Susan. I miss you, too. :-)

Celeste said...

Gorgeous, Pam. That man had no idea what he ran away from...