Friday, January 22, 2010

30 Day Blog Writing Challenge

I have been having a really terrible time getting up in the morning, so I have decided to set a goal for myself to help me facilitate getting up! For the next 30 days (until February 21st), I am pledging to write a blog entry every morning and have it published by 7:30am PST. I have decided that each blog entry must be at least 200 words, but beyond that, I have no specifications for what the entries have to be about or what format they need to be in, except that the words need to be written by me, not quotes of someone else's writing. Also, I can't write them the night before! They have to be written in the morning! So, wish me luck! I will need it. Thanks!

1 comment:

Suze said...

I, for one, look forward to reading all those posts! It's good to see you back :)