Thursday, February 11, 2010

Saxophone

A few years ago my brother took two LPs of my uncle playing saxophone and put them onto CDs. I hadn't really listened to them much before this week, but have listened to one of them for the last two mornings before work and I really like it. It's saxophone and piano and unfortunately I can't really read the tiny print that says what the pieces are (since it was reduced from LP size to CD size), but they are really nice and my uncle's playing is really beautiful.

1 comment:

DJdigishooter@gmail.com said...

Romance- william Grant Still
Deux Miniatures- A.Gretchaninoff
Response -Edward Diemente
Air for Alto -Arthur Frackenpohl
Lullaby for Doria-Walter Skolnik
music:A design for Dance-Kosteck
Arietta- Waldemar Welander
A Little Midnight Music- Schmidt
Song for Saxophone/Piano- W. Hartley
Dark Flows the River -Carl Anton Wirth
Beyond these Hills- Carl Anton Wirth