Friday, November 26, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

After a wonderful Thanksgiving meal this afternoon, I was introduced to a story that made me laugh harder than I have laughed in a long time. The food was delicious, we had great fun singing songs together and playing Bananagrams, and then we had a reading of The Eye of Argon, which was especially fun in a group of extremely silly friends who are prone to vigorous giggle fits. I am so sleepy right now that I'm not sure what I just wrote made sense. :-D

Friday Update: Here is the full text of the most awesome awful story you will ever read.

2 comments:

Scott said...

HAHAHA! As someone who read WAY too many fantasy novels at the age the author was when he wrote "The Eye of Argon," that is just too perfect. I wish I had a group of slightly drunken friends with whom to read it aloud. Thanks, Pam! Happy belated Thanksgiving!

Pam said...

Yay! That makes me so happy! Happy Thanksgiving, Scott!