Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Sick on Vacation

I can't believe it's been 8 months since I posted anything. I guess you could say I've been a little busy. I'm posting today because I decided to take a little time off from my office job so I could catch up on the rest of my life, get organized, and make plans. But... I'm sick. So, this is my second day off from work and my 6th day with a sore throat and 2nd day with a significant head cold. Boo! On the bright side, though, I have been going through random piles of things in the secret corners of my apartment and have found some fun stuff, including THIS FANTASTIC RECORDING I made with my good friend Susan back in September 2007 in the middle of my drive across the country to California. I also watched two movies, "How to Train Your Dragon", which made me cry my eyes out, and "City Island", which was very good. I'm not sure anyone will read this, but that's ok. :-)

4 comments:

Scott said...

That IS a fantastic recording. You and Susan sound FABULOUS. Also, yes we're still out here! I have you in my RSS reader... so I was excited to see that there was a new posting. Yay Pam!

Pam said...

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy that you like it and that you're reading my blog. Now I will have to think of something else to say tomorrow! hahaha :-)

Suze said...

I'm reading!! I'm reading!!
And Scott, it's good to "see" you in cyberspace (since I don't do facebook, y'know...)

Pam said...

Double yay!!!!!!!!!!!