Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Getting To Know You

1. What is one thing you are procrastinating right now?
2. What is one thing you need help with right now?
3. What is one thing you could do to help someone else right now?
4. What is one thing you wish you had more time to do right now?
5. What is one thing you have to do, but don't really want to do today?

(Me: 1. Getting ready to go to my office; 2. Doing my taxes; 3. Probably lots of things. I could make someone a cup of tea, for example, or I could brush my kitty cat; 4. I wish I had more time to compose before going to work; 5. I have to get to the office earlier than normal today... (guess I'd better wrap this up!))

2 comments:

Suze said...

1. making a plan for my piano students. They need some serious motivation, and I'm afraid I'm not giving it to them.
2. Honestly, nothing. I'd really like someone to clean my house for me, but I don't NEED help with it!
3. I could play with my kids instead of sit at the computer.
4. Piano gigs. And harpsichord! MF just told me I could get some early music gigs if i want, but I have no place to practice.
5. Wash dishes, which I've already done twice since breakfast, and I'll have to do at least twice more before bedtime.

Scott said...

1. Cleaning up the kitchen.
2. Finding friends here in the middle of nowhere.
3. I could fold the diapers and make wipes for the kids.
4. EVERYTHING.
5. Cleaning up the kitchen.