Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Getting To Know You

1. When's the last time you took a leisurely, recreational walk around
the neighborhood where you live?
2. When did you last spend time looking at the stars?
3. When's the last time you sat somewhere and watched the sun set or rise?
4. When is the last time you went on a hike in the woods?
5. When's the last time you went canoeing or boating?
6. When is the last time you ate raw fruits and vegetables?

[Me: 1. Saturday; 2. Tonight; 3. I can't recall; 4. Last August; 5. I went kayaking a couple of years ago; 6. Today!]

2 comments:

Scott said...

1. Last weekend, with kids in the wagon.
2. This evening. I mean, it was only about 30 seconds, but it was very lovely.
3. Years. Maybe 3 years or so? Well, I've watched sunsets from in my house, with a baby, in the morning. That's nice in its own way. I probably do that a couple times a week. But actually sitting outside for it... it's been quite a while.
4. A couple months. Maybe November. Hungry Mother State Park.
5. I did some kayaking about 4 years ago, in Madison.
6. I had an apple around lunch time.

Pam said...

#3 made me smile! :-)