Thursday, June 16, 2011

Route!

I'm happy to say I've finally decided on a route for my trip across the country. I want to see as much of the west as I can while I'm out here, but it's definitely not possible to see everything on one trip. So, I'm going to do a short trip to see the Grand Canyon on my own and then for the cross country trip with my friend LP on board, we will be going via Portland, Seattle, Billings, and Minneapolis! I have always wanted to see Oregon and Washington and so has LP, and it's been ages since I've been to Minneapolis, so we thought, why not?! That means we will also be driving through Madison! It's going to be a short stop, but I'm hoping to at least have coffee with a certain SG! As each detail solidifies, I am feeling more and more relieved.

4 comments:

Suze said...

HOORAY!!!!
Just let me know when you plan to stop through :)

Pam said...

I think we will be staying the night in Minneapolis on Friday, July 29th, so I guess we'll probably make it to Madison sometime in the afternoon on Saturday. Will you be around?!

Scott said...

I wish I still lived in Madison, and could also be that certain SG. :)

Have a great trip!

Pam said...

Aww! I'd love to see you, too, Scott!! I guess you're not on the route from California to New York, though... :-(