Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Finally...

I went running this morning.  It was only one mile, but my goal was just to do something.  My last logged run was on October 16th, so it had been almost a month.  And, as I said before, I'm signed up to run a 10K on Thanksgiving.  Hopefully I will be able to get back with the program in time.  One day at a time...

In the short term, I have also signed up to take my first biology exam on Saturday.  I figured I might as well sign up as soon as possible since I already read and studied the material months ago, I just never took the exam because you have to find a testing center and a proctor and I couldn't figure out how to make it work with my schedule.  But, I found a person who can proctor on Saturday, which is perfect.  Now, if only I can get my brain working again.  I think the running should help!

No comments: